Monday 30 January 2012

Tenby here we come

Well still no missed sessions.
Weight same as last week, which is good as one or two chocolate puddings eaten.

I have my bike back (thanks mum)
Weather was OK on Saturday, so got out for a hilly 15 miles, it felt great to be back in the saddle.

Big news

IRONMAN WALES entered
Really fallen lucky with a hotel, its on the run course overlooking north beech, so if the swim is from north beech again, Jo and Jordy can wave to me while there having their breakfast and it gives them the ability to keep nipping back with somewhere warm and dry if the weathers not great.

Manchester Marathon entered

Jodrell Bank Cycle sportive entered for both Jo and I, 80 mile option.

Hotel booked for Outlaw

Hotel booked for Flat Out in the Fenns

New goggles and trunks ordered, had a kit malfunction last time I went swimming, my goggles kept leaking and I couldn't understand why as I seemed to have a good seal, until I examined them and the lens fell out.

There is a Half IM which I like the look of, a sea swim (good practise for IM Wales), hilly bike (good practise for IM Wales) but the date is causing a bit of a problem

Saturday 21st July

One its a Saturday, two and more importantly its Jordy's birthday.
Its in Colwyn Bay so hotels become expensive at over £100 per night, we would have to go down after work on the Friday which would mean Jordy missing seals swimming club or go Saturday morning but its a 2-3 hour drive and its starts at 8 o'clock so that would mean a 4 o'clock start, so still investigating the best way to go forward.

Onwards and upwards

No comments:

Post a Comment